Frozen chain logistics -18
- Codina Group moves forward with the construction of an important Frozen Products Logistics Centre in order to become one of the main references in the industry.
- In 2021, Codina Group open a new 2500 m2 logistics platform for FROZEN PRODUCTS that accommodate 2800 pallets in the first phase and up to 8000 pallets once the project is completed.
- This new platform will include tunnel freezing technology at ultra-low temperatures that freeze food in a very short period of time, avoiding the formation of ice crystals and thus maintaining the properties of the food products.
Codina Group, which has been operating in the industry since 1955, guarantees maximum quality in refrigerated road transport of temperature-sensitive freights, at a Spanish regional and domestic level, as well as at an international level.
We have our own fleet of refrigerated vehicles equipped with thermal separators.
- Highly qualified personnel specialised in the transport of food products.
- Daily and regular departures to different destinations.
We offer services for all types of freight with the most innovative and personalised solutions.