1. OWNER IDENTIFICATION
www.codinagrup.com is a domain owned by TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA, with registered address at Ctra N-152 km 56.5 08550-Hostalets de Balenyà (Barcelona) and Tax ID Number (NIF) A08433260, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 3179, Book 2543 Section 2, Folio 61, Page Number 33684, 1st entry, and e-mail address at email@example.com.
2. DATA PROTECTION
TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA is the Data Controller of the User's personal data, and therefore informs that these data shall be processed in accordance with the current regulations on data protection and information society. To this end, the following information on the processing is provided:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a business relationship with the User. The foreseen processing operations consist of:
- Forwarding commercial marketing communications, whether previously authorised, by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable marketing communications. These communications shall be carried out by TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA, and shall be related to its products and services, or to those belonging to the collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties shall never have access to the personal data.
- To process orders, applications, or any type of request made by the user through any of the available means of contact.
Data retention criteria: data shall be stored for as long as there is a mutual interest in the processing, and they shall be deleted when no longer necessary for that purpose.
Data recipients: except for legal obligations, TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data shall not be transferred in any case to third parties. Whenever any type of transfer of personal data is to be carried out, the express, informed, and unequivocal consent of users shall be previously requested.
International transfers: data shall not be transferred internationally to third countries outside the European Union.
- Right to withdraw consent at any given time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation or opposition to the processing.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
- The User may revoke their consent to receive marketing communications at any given time by sending a request to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact data to exercise their rights:
- Postal address: CTRA.N-152 KM.56,5 08550-Hostalets de Balenyà (Barcelona)
- E-mail address: email@example.com
The Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form, or submitted through downloadable forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary for the provider to meet their request, being voluntary the entry of data in the remaining fields. The User ensures that the personal data provided to TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA are truthful, and the User is responsible for communicating any modification.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that there is missing data, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided shall be completely tailored to the User's needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA complies with the current regulations on data protection, and states that the data concerning the data subject is processed fairly and lawfully, and that such data are adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary for the specific purposes of the processing.
TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA guarantees the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures set out in the current data protection regulations in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the Users, and that they have been adequately informed of how such rights and freedoms can be exercised.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to programming, editing, collecting, and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or charts are owned by TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA or, if necessary, that the company has the license or express authorisation of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual property regulations and are registered in the corresponding Public Registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were created, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, and commercialisation requires, in any case, the previous written authorisation of TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA. Any use that was not previously authorised shall be deemed as a serious breach of the intellectual property rights of the author.
The third-party designs, logos, texts, and/or graphics that are not owned by TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA and that may be displayed on the Website, belong to their respective owners, and they shall be responsible for any dispute that may arise concerning them.
TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA acknowledges the relevant intellectual property rights of the owners. Their sole mention or publication on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or liability on them, nor their support, sponsorship, or recommendation.
You may submit any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. LIABILITY EXEMPTION
TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA is exempt from any kind of liability derived from the information published on its Website provided that such information has been manipulated or entered by a third party.
You may be redirected to third-party website content from this website. Since TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA cannot always control the contents published by third parties in their respective websites, it does not assume any type of liability for such contents. In any case, the Controller shall proceed with immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of redirection to these websites, bringing the content in question to the attention of the competent authorities.
TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA is not responsible for the information and content stored in different sections, including, but not limited to, forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social media, or any other medium that allows third parties to publish contents independently on the website of TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA. Nevertheless, and in compliance with the current regulations on Information Society, it becomes available to all users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third-party rights, or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, they should immediately notify the website administrator.
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure its proper operation. As a general rule, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain programming errors, or that other occurrences such as force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances may occur that may prevent access to the website.
6. RULES OF ENGAGEMENT FOR THE BLOG
TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA thanks you for your interest in using our participation channels. All users can participate in this medium by commenting.
If you want to participate in our blogs, you must accept the following rules:
- User Responsibility: By participating in the website blogs, you are the sole responsible for the messages that you share, guaranteeing that TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA shall not be liable for any claim that may arise from them.
In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual property rights, the user guarantees that they are the owner or has the owner's authorisation to share such content in the Blogs.
TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA shall not be liable for any claim made by third parties arising from the previous situation.
- The user shall select the appropriate blog before posting a message. Posts that are not related to the topic of the blog may be removed. It is totally forbidden to post promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters, or any direct or indirect promotional activity as well as any other type of comment that is not related to the usual nature of the blog topics.
- The user shall respect other users. The user shall be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Messages that may be considered harmful to third-party rights or that attempt against the peaceful development of the blogs may be deleted.
- TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate messages published on the website blogs according to the terms and suitable means without providing the user with any type of compensation.
- TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA is not responsible for the content published on the website blogs, and it does not guarantee the accuracy or truthfulness of published information. The user is responsible for the content of the messages or information that they post.
- TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the website blogs service, which may be modified, suspended, or deleted from the web without previous notice at any time.
- In the case of a user being affected by illegal actions, or detecting a wrongful use of website blogs by other users, they can inform TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA on the following e-mail: email@example.com, indicating in the subject 'Blog moderation', so that TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA can moderate or remove said actions.
- The user shall keep TRANSPORTS CODINA, SA protected against any claim that may be presented due to messages that the user may have posted on the blogs or due to any other conduct linked to or derived from the use of the website blogs.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION